Today should be my birthday. I won't tell you how old I am this year (it can make me looking old to you). Maybe i write this article sooner than I cried first time to be a baby, because I was born in 6.30 am. Yes, one year more told me about :
1. I am going older
2. Going worst cause of more aging on my face
3. I will get more annoying question about "When will you got married", "Why you haven't a boyfriend?", "What kind of man should be your boyfriend?" and more another why.
4. Am I going better or not?
5. What kind of human I am being all of this time? A good one or bad one?
6. Dream life?What should it come now?
4. Am I going better or not?
5. What kind of human I am being all of this time? A good one or bad one?
6. Dream life?What should it come now?
Many years ago, my parent told me that they never imagine I would grow old until now Cause I have got more sickness than other kid. When I was grow up, I start to learn bout my sickness, What kind of food I can eat?, What will I do when I got sick?. After colleague I got more things bout this, Everything bout my sickness comes cause of I have an allergy in my body. Yes an allergy made some kind of sickness in my body. Many people in world also have allergy in their body but only one kind of sickness, but I get three kind of sickness. They are asthma, riningitis allergy, and eczema. And now I am very expert on handle all kind of my allergy.
Like another people I have many birthday wish. I wish you say Aaaamiiinn on my birthday wish. Aaaammiiinnn!!!!.
Now, I will bring you list of famous people that was born on August 24th like me http://www.nndb.com/lists/754/000106436/. More of them are social activist, It make me doubt with my life line now and maybe I should change my life line going to be like them. Hahahahaha!
| Name | Occupation | Birth | Death | Known for |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Herbert M. Allison | CEO of TIAA-CREF, 2002-08 | |||
| Yasser Arafat | Palestinian leader, former terrorist | |||
| Anne Archer | Fatal Attraction | |||
| Kenny Baker | The man inside R2D2 | |||
| Rich Beem | Winner, 2002 PGA Championship | |||
| Max Beerbohm | Caricaturist, Seven Men | |||
| Ronee Blakley | Nashville | |||
| Jorge Luis Borges | The Garden of Forking Paths | |||
| Robert R. Bowie | CIA Deputy Director, 1977-79 | |||
| Danny Joe Brown | Singer for Molly Hatchet | |||
| A. S. Byatt | Possession | |||
| Orson Scott Card | Ender's Game | |||
| Helena Carter | Invaders from Mars | |||
| Dave Chappelle | Chappelle's Show | |||
| Christine Chubbuck | Newscaster, suicided on live TV | |||
| Max Cleland | US Senator from Georgia, 1997-2003 | |||
| Paulo Coelho | The Alchemist | |||
| Gerry Cooney | Fought Larry Holmes | |||
| Malcolm Cowley | Exile's Return | |||
| William J. Coyne | Congressman from Pennsylvania, 1981-2003 | |||
| John Culberson | Congressman, Texas 7th | |||
| Richard Cardinal Cushing | Catholic Archbishop of Boston, 1944-70 | |||
| James D'Arcy | Revelation | |||
| Grey DeLisle | Singer and voice actress | |||
| Nick Denton | Gawker Media | |||
| Betty Dodson | Sex for One | |||
| Avery Cardinal Dulles | Fordham Professor, Roman Catholic Cardinal | |||
| Preston Foster | My Friend Flicka | |||
| Stephen Fry | Jeeves and Wooster | |||
| Carlo Gambino | Don of the Gambino Crime family | |||
| Carmine Giovinazzo | Det. Danny Messer on CSI: NY | |||
| David Gregory | NBC News White House correspondent | |||
| Rupert Grint | Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter series | |||
| Kenny Guinn | Governor of Nevada, 1999-2007 | |||
| Steve Guttenberg | Police Academy | |||
| Victor Halperin | White Zombie | |||
| Nedda Harrigan | Devil's Island | |||
| Jared Harris | I Shot Andy Warhol | |||
| Ken Hensley | Former Uriah Heep keyboardist | |||
| Oscar Hijuelos | The Mambo Kings Play Songs of Love | |||
| Linda Hogan | Ex-wife of Hulk Hogan | |||
| Bob Holden | Governor of Missouri, 2001-05 | |||
| Harry Hooper | MLB Hall of Famer | |||
| Mike Huckabee | Governor of Arkansas, 1996-2007 | |||
| Shirley Hufstedler | US Secretary of Education, 1979-81 | |||
| Dennis James | Early TV game show pioneer | |||
| Jean-Michel Jarre | Oxygene and Equinoxe | |||
| Duke Kahanamoku | Olympic swimmer, five-time medalist | |||
| Mel Karmazin | President and COO of Viacom, 2000-04 | |||
| Craig Kilborn | Anchor of The Daily Show, 1996-98 | |||
| David Koechner | SNL alumnus, character actor | |||
| René Lévesque | Premier of Quebec, 1976-85 | |||
| Jennifer Lien | Kes on Star Trek: Voyager | |||
| Joe Manchin | US Senator from West Virginia | |||
| Harry M. Markowitz | Portfolio theory | |||
| Marlee Matlin | Deaf actress on The West Wing | |||
| Vince McMahon | World Wrestling Entertainment impresario | |||
| Aparicio Méndez | President of Uruguay, 1976-81 | |||
| Takashi Miike | Ichi the Killer | |||
| Reggie Miller | Indiana Pacers guard | |||
| Cormac Cardinal Murphy-O'Connor | Archbishop of Westminster | |||
| Chad Michael Murray | Lucas Scott on One Tree Hill | |||
| John Newton | Union Army General and engineer | |||
| Alex O'Loughlin | Hawaii Five-O | |||
| Carl Paladino | Buffalo real estate baron | |||
| Steve Pearce | Congressman, New Mexico 2nd | |||
| Joe Regalbuto | Frank Fontana on Murphy Brown | |||
| Jean Rhys | Wide Sargasso Sea | |||
| Beth Riesgraf | Parker on Leverage | |||
| Cal Ripken | American League MVP 1983, 1991 | |||
| Charles Rocket | Saturday Night Live | |||
| Kyle Schmid | Henry Fitzroy on Blood Ties | |||
| Mike Shanahan | Washington Redskins Head Coach | |||
| Ali Smith | There But For The | |||
| Hal Smith | Prolific voice actor | |||
| Donald Somervell | AG for England and Wales, 1936-45 | |||
| Karrine Steffans | Confessions of a Video Vixen | |||
| John Taylor | The Water-Poet | |||
| Llewellyn E. Thompson | Twice US Ambassador to USSR | |||
| Carole Ita White | Big Rosie on Laverne and Shirley | |||
| William Wilberforce | Abolitionist activist and author | |||
| Frank J. Williams | Rhode Island Chief Justice | |||
| Todd Young | Congressman, Indiana 9th | |||
| Howard Zinn | A People's History of the United States |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar